Welcome!!

The posts in this blog are comprised mainly of my speculations, musings, and analysis about what has happened and what will happen in True Blood, the HBO TV show and other thoughts about various characters and plotlines in the show. I invite readers to comment voluminously with agreement, disagreement, alternate theories. I also am very willing to post the speculations of others if submitted to me via selle.castaigneda@gmail.com. If you have a blog or website you'd like to have listed here, please let me know. Thanks!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Killing to Save - Correlations for Eric and Jason

JASON: Jason killed a person [Eggs] whom he believed was about to kill (with a pointed object) someone [Andy] who previously thought ill of him. [Andy previously thought ill of Jason]. The person whom he saved [Andy] provides him with a fictitious and believable alibi to help him avoid trouble.

ERIC: Eric will kill a person whom he believes is about to kill (with a pointed object or objects,fangs) someone who previously thought ill of him. The person whom he saves provides him with a fictitious and believable alibi to help him avoid trouble. Wildcard correlation would be that Eric will kill the person with one blow, just like Jason used one shot from the gun. I believe the person Eric kills will be Lorena or the Queen, most likely Lorena.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Selle,

    You are dig, dig, digging up some fascinating parallels here.

    Do you think that if Eric kills Lorena, Sookie will take the blame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ancient. I owe it all to you, truly. If you hadn't found this fascinating theory, I would never have thought of it on my own and uncovered what I believe to be characters pairs, doppelgangers.

    Regarding Eric killing Lorena, perhaps Sook will take the blame, or she might say that Lorena attacked her. Remember when Lorena bent Sook backwards over that table in Dallas, Eric was only one step behind Godric in rescuing Sook. He was right there.

    Or, it might be Bill Compton or Russell who provide(s) an alibi, or Lafayette, or Sam Merlotte, partially depending on who-all's present. Not sure Russell qualifies as formerly contemptous of Eric, but the others do. Heck, Eric has ruffled alot of folks' feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right it could be just about anyone with the exception of Pam. LOL! Poor Eric. He's so misunderstood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god i thought i was the only one who noticed that Eric was about to save Sookie from Lorena but Godric got to her first...he was standing right there

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very interesting! I love your theories! I have a theory about why they didn't have Eric save Sookie from Lorena. I could be wrong but...okay, my thinking is that so far on TB we have only seen Bill "manhandle" women. Yes, Eric got in Sookie's face once (when she threatened to the tell the police about Lafayette being held hostage) but he never touched her in any way. Honestly, I think he was merely trying to scare her but I don't think he ever had any intention of truly harming or attacking her. I think that's why the writers didn't have Eric grab Lorena by the throat and instead had Godric do it. That's why a part of me doesn't think that Eric will kill Lorena. Perhaps he will because it will be to save Sookie's life but I'm thinking that possibly Sookie will kill Lorena. While Eric will help, I think Sookie might strike the final blow. I like your version better though - that Eric will kill Lorena to save Sookie. lol

    ReplyDelete